Money does not grow on trees. Well, maybe it does but you’re not getting any here. The best way to make money is using the best trading tools out there.
You’ll need to do some research for sure before finding anything that works for you. If no one’s talking about a system it doesn’t mean it’s bad or good—it could simply be something new and unheard-of which can yield very positive results if used correctly.
What to look for?
First thing first, let us define what the best trading tool really means since everyone has different tastes in endings. To me, the best tool would have to offer top quality service at an affordable price with full support should I ever need help again.
What is SaxoTraderGO?
Saxo Bank, previously under the name of Saxo Privatbank A/S, is a Danish investment bank specialising in online trading and investments. It offers its services to private investors with no minimum account size via its web-based platform. Investment products offered by Bank Saxo include stocks, forex, options, futures, bonds and certificates.
Saxo was founded in 1992 by Lars Seier Christensen and Kim Fournais in Copenhagen, Denmark. In April 2000 it became a regulated broker-dealer firm by the Danish FSA (Finanstilsynet)
SaxoTraderGO is their client application for iOS and Android that enables you to access your account on SaxoTrader via mobile devices. If you want to learn more about their approach to your wealthcare, you could try here.
- Ability to open positions, view balances, cash and margin levels, as well as recent activity (deposits, withdrawals etc.) on all instruments available on the web platform
- Monitor market conditions through aggregated news flow
- Quickly switch between your accounts or login multiple times with separate logins
- Place orders on the market – both limit and market orders (Market Order is executed at best available price at execution time of order)
- Close existing positions that were previously opened using SaxoTraderGO. See more details in “My Positions” section
- View balances and positions on separate windows – so you can place trades, monitor the market and check your balances all at once
- See which markets are open or closed in real-time with our colour coding system
- Keep track of your trading history through the trade journals (DOM/Order confirmation) available in the SaxoTrader order execution window
- Access to Account Management section where you will find
- Change Login/Password functionality
- Lock/Unlock access to platform functionality for any device. Once blocked, logins from that device won’t be accepted by the platform for security reasons. To restore access again, please contact Saxo Bank support via email (you need to provide your login details to do so)
- Enable/Disable SMS notifications for trading activity
- Turn on/off Auto-Login feature. Once enabled, you will not need to log in again if you choose the ‘Remember me’ option (must be activated at the desktop platform as well) only on the mobile application itself
- Setup of time-based controls that allow you to set a timeframe during which SaxoTraderGO can be used and switch off access outside those times. This is especially useful if you want to limit usage on weekends or any other time when there is less market activity and therefore lower risk.
That being said I recommend reading this review of the Fintech LTD. Their motto is “We give you an opportunity to trade on Forex market without having any special knowledge or skills.”
I was sceptical at first but after further research, I have found out that this broker has been in business for more than six years now. This company offers the best prices, full transparency and 24/7 support via email, live chat or phone. They are one of the few brokers who actually offer all these features plus a money-back guarantee should you ever be unhappy with anything.
On another note, if you are looking to make some extra cash I would recommend making the change from online trading to day-trading stock options. I found this day trading course which covers absolutely everything you need to know about making money with stocks and more!
If you’re looking for the best trading tool out there, SaxoTraderGO is definitely my top pick without a doubt. They offer very low spreads (especially on Forex) and high leverage ratios—meaning even small scalpers can make a killing in no time at all.
These features plus much more are available when opening your free demo or live account with them today! Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog and I hope it helped in some way. Look forward to seeing you around here again soon!