– I will no longer be posting monthly goals. I always just come up with some random list because I feel pressured because it’s the first of the month, then don’t accomplish the stuff on the random list and end up feeling like a failure…even though I’ve usually accomplished a ton of stuff in the month! Maybe I’ll start with some weekly to-do lists…there’s something about a to-do list that’s less judgmental than a goals list.
– I have a $50 check in my wallet that I’ve been meaning to deposit for over a week. I’m going to put $30 into my Freedom Fund to bring it back up to $1,000, then buy a little treat with the rest.
– I’ve had a rough week when it comes to dealing with parents. Grade reporting for the first quarter of the year happens this week, so of course now parents are suddenly involved in their kids’ classes/grades. Sheesh.
– I’m itching to make a big payment on my car. I have the money sitting in my account, but I can only make one payment a month with the credit union. So I have to wait until the end of November. The agony!
– My parents are coming to visit this weekend. I’m scratching my head to figure out what we can do that will be fun for all of us. DC area readers – any suggestions?
– Trent over at The Simple Dollar just wrote a fantastic post about that horrendous new Toyota commercial. Check it out!