In an effort to share more of the writing that I’m doing, but not doing here, I’m starting a new weekly series called Friday Catch-Up. I also want to get better about doling out shout-outs to some of my favorite bloggers, so included in every Friday Catch-Up will be 3 of my pieces and 5 articles from other writers. Enjoy!
This week I wrote about:
- The best credit card for families
- The growing popularity of more secure credit cards
- Smart tips for women for taking control of saving for retirement
This week I enjoyed reading about:
- Erin’s touching tribute to her mother-in-law
- Why Cait wants a $10,000 emergency fund (I do too!)
- Whitney’s pants problems – I have so many of the same issues
- Bridget’s thoughts on whether it’s more expensive to be single or in a relationship – what do you think?
- Ninja’s story of almost paying $5,000 for quartz countertops – I totally understand how tempting it is to overpay for home upgrades
Happy weekend reading