Before I declare my February goals, let’s take a look at how I did on January’s:
2. Read 2 novels – HALF PASS! I read one really quickly in the beginning of the month, then started another that wasn’t as good. I haven’t finished it yet.
3. Purge and totally re-organize both of my closets – PASS! I purged my two closets and actually made a pretty good Craigslist sale on an item I’m no longer using (my sewing machine). I have one additional DIY organization project I want to do in February, but this is definitely a pass.
4. Complete the first week of Couch-to-5K – FAIL. Like, really miserably.
Now, for February:
1. Add at least $300 to my emergency fund – This doesn’t sound like much, but I also have to have some expensive repairs done to my car this month, and my sister is coming to visit (see #5). So I think $300 is reasonable.
2. Do my taxes – I am not looking forward to this because I know I’m going to owe money. Boo.
3. Complete drawer organizer DIY project – My clothes drawers are a mess. I’m going to make some organizers to get them under control!
4. Read two novels – Self explanatory.
5. Have a great fucking birthday – I’m turning 28 this year and I am not feeling good about it. But my sister is coming to visit (yah!) and I have some fun plans with friends, so I’ll find a way to make the best of it.