As I mentioned before, I need to have a couple of very low-cost weekends to make up for the serious spending I did at the beginning of my budgeting cycle. This past weekend was Super-Cheap Weekend #1. Here’s what I did:
– Finished a book
– Ran errands, including the vet, the bank, and the grocery store
– Watched 2 episodes of Portlandia
– Cooked two new recipes, one of which can be accessed here
– Put together a PowerPoint (about personality, if you must know
– Made a batch of granola
– Cleaned my apartment
– Cleaned my car
– Took a bubble bath
– Emailed an old friend
– Scheduled a few blog posts
All-in-all a productive weekend, and the only money I spent was planned (for the groceries and my kitty’s meds at the vet). But next weekend, for Super-Cheap Weekend #2, I’d like to get out of the house a little more. I’m still looking for suggestions if you’ve got any!
What did you do this weekend?