Ok, I’m still sucking at blogging, but I wanted to drop in with a few quick updates!
1. My personal property tax bill arrived and it’s about $200 less than I thought it would be! Yes!
2. My cash savings are frighteningly low after my moment of insanity last week. Luckily, I have a 3-paycheck month coming up in October!
3. My head is absolutely scrambled after my schedule change last week. I’m getting my bearings, but every day at school is super-stressful and I come home totally exhausted every day.
4. I’m taking a break from the Millenium trilogy to read Loving Frank by Nancy Horan. I picked it up yesterday from the library and so far I’m loving it!
5. Despite #3, I love being a teacher.
6. One of my new favorite bloggers, Grace at Money Smart Fashion, is hosting a giveaway from Janey’s Jewels that I really want to win! Cross your fingers for me, and check out Grace’s awesome blog.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend…I’ll be brunching this morning then relaxing with T to rest up for another crazy week