Even though I’m slowly dying of boredom, I’ve managed to be pretty productive with my February goals:
1. Add $300 to my Freedom Fund – Not done…yet. I’m getting paid this Friday, then my birthday is the following weekend, so I think this will be do-able.
2. Contact Comcast to figure out what to do about my cable/Internet package – Done! I contacted my Comcast representative and she was able to extend my current promotion for another year!
3. Do my taxes and save my tax return – Half done. I did my taxes and, between state and federal returns, I’ll be getting $371 back. I’m expecting the returns to come in this Friday and I’ll be putting them right into my Freedom Fund.
4. Lose 5 more lbs. – Eh, not going so well. I’ve been way overdoing it on the junk food since I’ve been snowed in, but I’m back on the wagon today. We’ll see how February ends up on the weight loss front.
5. Buy myself something nice – Again, we’ll see. It all depends on how goal #4 turns out.
I have no idea what I’m going to do for the rest of the day today….probably the same things I’ve been doing for the past two days: reading, watching TV, cooking, repeat 🙂
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!