If the cash fairy paid a visit, and you had to spend the money she left – no saving allowed! – what would you buy? Right now, I’d buy:
1. This pair of vintage-style, black Dior sunglasses. I. Love. Them.
2. Every season of The Office. I just got into this show it’s so hysterical.
3. A plane ticket to go see my sister in Miami. She’s my favorite girl in the world, and I haven’t seen her new place yet.
4. Tons and tons of classroom supplies. Like, enough for a few years. If you have kids or school-age relatives and their teachers request basic supplies (pens, pencils, tape, tissues, etc.) please donate. It’s unreal how much money I shell out every year on this stuff.
5. A subscription to The Economist. Newsweek has been a real let-down recently and it makes me miss The Economist (I used to get it in college).
6. Yoga classes. I need to unwind and improve my posture, and yoga would help both of those.
Where is she already?!