I love, love, LOVE fall! I’m so happy it’s October! Let’s take a look at how I did on my September goals:
1. Re-work my budget. Again. – PASS! I have a great new budget that I’m happy with.
2. Run 2X per week and swim 2X per week – FAIL! Big surprise because I hate exercising. But to be a little fair, I did have a really nasty cold.
3. Finish my new book – PASS! (kinda) I ended up abandoning that book because it was super, super boring. But I did read another book that was fabulous.
4. Finish one-third of the scarf that I’m working on knitting – FAIL. I have no excuse 🙂
So here’s what I’m thinking for October:
1. De-clutter and organize my desk. I have all the stuff I need to do this, I just need the time and energy. Hopefully, I’ll get it done this weekend.
2. Swim at least 2X per week and walk at least 2X per week.
3. Put aside at least $100 for Christmas gifts. I might have to cut into the extra payment on my smaller student loan to do this, but I’m trying my hardest for a debt-free Christmas.
4. Read at least one novel.
5. Finish knitting at least one-third of the scarf I started over a month ago. A friend that I work with just learned how to knit, so maybe she and I can get together and have a knitting/pasta party.
6. Post at least 3X per week.
Have a great weekend everyone!