I’m totally stealing this idea from Carrie at Carrie on the Cheap. It was such a cool post, I wanted to try it out, too!
– Smile. It instantly makes most situations better.
– Start the day with a cup of coffee. I’m not that pleasant without it.
– Show up on time. Seriously, it’s half the battle.
– Read the fine print.
– Speak my mind, but I’ve gotten a lot better about doing so in a polite way.
– Want Mexican food.
– Worry too much about money.
– Wish I had more money to spend on clothes and accessories. I love fashion, but I don’t have the disposable income to dress the way I really want to.
– Stay up waaay too late to catch The Colbert Report.
– Really, really want a cigarette, even though I quit a year and a half ago.
– Wish I was more athletic. I envy people who love to play sports.
– Question my professional choices. I love my job.
– Put a charge on my credit card that I don’t intend to pay off within two weeks.
– Exercise. I know, this is really, really bad.
– Forget to tell people that I love them.