As I’ve mentioned before, one of the great things about being a teacher (aside from shaping young minds and all) is the incredible amount of time off we get. I have the next ten days off, and I’ve got some pretty rockin’ plans lined up (re-read that last line with heavy sarcasm), including:
– Cleaning my apartment and grocery shopping (today)
– Cleaning out my closet and getting my hair colored by A (tomorrow)
– Meeting with an investment advisor at T. Rowe Price (Monday)
– Switching my tags over to VA (Tuesday)
– Grading papers, writing lessons, and paying bills (Wednesday)
– Visiting a couple museums -I really want to check out the American History museum and the Newseum (Thursday)
– Traveling home for Easter (Friday-Monday)
So not the most exciting spring break, but it will be productive and at least I’ll get to sleep in and catch up on some work/chores.
I’ll keep you updated on which funds I choose on Monday!