Many PF bloggers post monthly goals, in addition to their broad long-term and short-term goals, and then evaluate their success at the beginning of the next month. I think this is something I am going to start doing. Beginning…now!
1. Pay off personal loan
2. Set up monthly auto-drafts for savings (more about my new savings goals will come in a later post)
3. Switch my registration and tags over to VA
4. Clean out my closet – I have tons of stuff to donate
5. Take T out to dinner at least once
6. Exercise for at least an hour, at least 2 days per week
#1 is already a given, and #3 is required by law so they should be easy. We’ll see about the rest!